Sunday, December 5, 2010

TEFB TRAILERS: BATTLE: LOS ANGELES

This trailer is a few weeks old, but I thought I'd post it anyway, because it's a great example of how a song can enhance a set of visual images edited together to create a creepy and almost awe-inspiring movie preview. Battle: Los Angeles has the look and feel of a District 9/Transformers mash-up, although I certainly hope it's more like the former. As incredible as the trailer is, I'm tempering my expectations for the film as the director, Jonathan Liebeman, was responsible for the truly horrendous and despicable Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, which was without a doubt one of the worst films of last decade.

Feast your eyes (and ears) on the trailer, embedded below, just don't get any ideas that the final film is going to be anywhere near as beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment